Wednesday, March 7, 2007

TAKING A TOUR

TAKING A TOUR

It has been always nice to experience certain things in my life. I had always been asking question that “What will my life be if I don’t make friends and try to be positive to them. The answer was “Leave a life that brings joy everyday and never be worried at all.

I once travel to Bujagali falls in Jinja and Owen falls dam, and experience something about swimming. Personally I don’t know how to swim, but was so surprise to see this boy swimming on water using a jerican while sinking in the deepest part of the fall and I ask whether the boy is alive after staying under the water for about 3o minutes, one of my teacher told me the boy is there and I will be seeing him in a while since he was earning his living/working money and is hired in dollars, I got so encourage with this and wanted to come and try it with friends but all was in vain, then I wondered what could have driven this guy to start doing such a difficult job. Since that day, I read in some Magazine that the boy has now got sponsor and he’s now well off. Why can’t I be more than that?

So, people just make their life un easy because they may want to be given/sit and wait which is not so good for in life, you find some one has got a degree or a good university student but don’t be surprise when you see that person stuffing and you ask where is the future of this person. “

Reluctant brings poverty, hardworking pays”, when I started my career in my job, I love it so much that I even feel like there is no life when I don’t work, but sometimes I found other bosses are so disappointed in such a way that they may want to suck you because you have not give in/open your…!

This is so embarrassing in the life of people, but a person who feel comfortable with it can easily accept even if things are not right for them but because they want money, its easy to pull them.

Yes, life is all about working and spending what you get to the fullness of your joy if you want, but you don’t want; leave it or rather go with it. In Africa, some areas experience low water supplies while in some parts it experience a lot of rain water, and some parts are hot while others are very cold. And like for the case of being in Uganda, it has got a fertile land, tourist attraction, lots of things to do, name it.

Jokes in this.

Now, when you try to ask yourself, what are the benefits of being in a fertile land, of course the answer will be cultivating and rearing of animals, etc or name it there.

One thing I have liked in this dam “the place is so nice to be, weather condition is cold has it is even in day time”, but one thing I have not seen from this fall is wild life like the one in Murchison Falls National Parks just near Karumba Falls.

Now, friends, try to e-mail me or comment and write your views over this since I would want to get deep and write more about this experience that I had during my visit to the place. Will see u next time, nice time and enjoy this as you comment on this I will be hanging to write more about Tour.

No comments: